6 Oct 2015
Tips for Fresh, Flawless Makeup that Looks Natural
This coming summer keep your makeup on the light side to allow your natural beauty to shine through!
- Prepare your skin for makeup by cleansing, moisturizing and applying sunscreen.
- Begin makeup application with a lightweight foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Apply a small amount of pressed powder to set the foundation.
- Use bronzer to add a sun-kissed glow to your skin. Apply where the sun naturally hits your face – your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Apply blush to cheeks for extra warmth.
- For eyes, choose light eye shadow colours that are close to your skin tone. Finish with one coat of mascara.
- Use an SPF lip gloss to add shine and sun protection.
Your new summer look should add a touch of extra colour to the face while still blending naturally with the rest of your skin.